It was a busy end to the year for Sure-Track, recovering over £100,000 worth of stolen assets for our customers. Evidence that our MT3 vehicle tracking and recovery device is the ideal solution for customers looking to protect their vehicles.
We work across various industries, and our recent recovery list shows just that:
- Komatsu Mini Digger – Stolen from a carpentry company in Birmingham. Sure-Track’s GSM/GPRS vehicle tracking device saved the day and recovered the asset from a garden in a local housing estate.
- Hobby Caravan – Stolen from a keen caravanner in Leeds. Sure-Track tracked the caravan all the way to Manchester, and recovered the vehicle five hours later.
- Hamm HD13 Roller – Stolen from a national plant hire company. Sure-Track worked tirelessly throughout the night to recover this high value vehicle. Using our vehicle tracking technology, our finders managed to locate the vehicle at around 1.30am, on a field near Scunthorpe, resulting in a very happy and relieved customer!
- Another(!!) Hobby Caravan – Big shout out to the police for this one! Using our GSM positioning technology, they were able to recover the caravan swiftly.
- 2 40 cubic yard skips – Both stolen within two days of each other from an unlucky demolition company at a site in Basildon. Both skips were recovered without issue and collected by the customer who was able to finish their job before Christmas!
With commercial and leisure vehicle theft continually on the increase, and Sure-Track’s excellent track record at recovering stolen vehicles in rapid time, it really is a no brainer to secure your vehicle with an MT3 tracking and recovery device!
The benefits of the MT3 vehicle tracking device:
- Nationwide finder network with a 91% recovery rate.
- 3 year battery
- Wireless - fast and simple installation
- Movement and tamper alarms
- Thatcham approved - can result in a reduction in insurance rates
To find out more, please get in touch.