The Sure-Track ST1100 is a wired-in fleet management system that has been designed to allow the user to protect and optimise the usage of their assets whilst in the field. Additional input ports are available for ancillary devices as well as temperature readings and driver identification systems. An output port for immobilisation is also available.
Managing Plant Equipment and Vehicles
Provides information via the Sure-Track Platform by way of Maps, Reports and/or Alerts for:
- GPS Vehicle positioning
- Specialised Plant
- Site Reporting
- Contractor Working Hours
- Vehicle Stop/Start
- Usage outside working hours
- Unauthorised Movement
- Servicing and Maintenance
- Low Battery & Non-Reporting
Reporting & Alerts
Below we have detailed some of the main reports and alerts that are available for the ST3000. We have lots of other available reports and if we don’t have one that suits your need then bespoke reports can be created:
- GPS Journey reports supply a snail trail of journey information including start, stop and locations in between.
- Daily Report provides summary details of all journeys and activities.
- Unauthorised Movement alerts are detected using the built in 3-axis precision accelerometer
- Servicing & Maintenance alerts can help assist with schedule servicing and legally required maintenance.
- All reports and alerts are pre-configured to your exact requirements and can be received by text or email.
Installation & Power
The ST1100 is a wired-in unit with internal cellular and GPS antennas to help aid installation. In the event of the asset being disconnected from its mains power the unit will alert you and switch to its backup battery.
- Dimensions :63.5 x 80 x 23 mm
- Rating: Water resistant
- Temperature Range:- 30oC to + 75oC
The ST1100 can be configured to send information anywhere between once a day to once a minute depending upon your requirements.
All configuration and update requests can be carried out overair using SMS and GPRS making it easy to change settings and update firmware.