The Sure-Track ST1200 is a wired-in fleet management system with a rechargeable battery pack that has been designed to sit without power in the field for extended periods of time. This system, when connected to a 12 to 24V power supply, will allow the user to monitor and report on vehicle and driver behaviour, helping to increase productivity, efficiency, profitability and assist with managing health and safety regulations. When disconnected from the power supply it will continue to provide daily location information for up to 6 months.
The management of Vehicles/Assets with Trailers/Attachments that are normally connected to 12 or 24 volt systems but are from time to time detached from the power supply and left to sit out in the field for extended periods unattended.
Whilst connected to the power supply the system will provide information via the Sure-Track Platform by way of Maps, Reports and/or Alerts for:
- GPS Vehicle positioning
- Employee Working Hours
- Vehicle Stop/Start
- Usage outside working hours
- Unauthorised Movement
- Servicing and Maintenance
- Low Battery & Non-Reporting
- 3 Inputs and 3 Outputs
When disconnected from the power supply the fully charged system will provide a daily GPS Vehicle position for up to 6 months.
Reporting & Alerts
Below we have detailed some of the main reports and alerts that are available for the ST1200. We have lots of other available reports and if we don’t have one that suits your need then bespoke reports can be created:
- GPS Journey reports supply a snail trail of journey information including start, stop and locations in between.
- Daily Report provides summary details of all journeys and activities.
- Unauthorised Movement alerts are detected using the built in 3-axis precision accelerometer
- Servicing & Maintenance alerts can help assist with schedule servicing and legally required maintenance.
All reports and alerts are pre-configured to your exact requirements and can be received by text or email.
Installation & Power
The ST1200 is a wired-in unit that requires full installation. In the event of the asset being disconnected from its mains power the unit will alert you and switch to its rechargeable battery operating a one position a day for up to six months
- Dimensions :54 x 110 x 40.4 mm
- IP Rating:IP66 sealed enclosure
- Temperature Range:- 30
The ST1200 can be configured when powered to send information anywhere between once a day to once a minute depending upon your requirements.
All configuration and update requests can be carried out over air using SMS and GPRS making it easy to change settings and update firmware.