The Sure-Track ST3000 is a plug in OBD device that has been designed for easy reliable installation into vehicles to monitor and report on vehicle and driver behaviour thereby helping to increase productivity, efficiency and profitability and assist with managing health and safety regulations.
- Managing Commercial and Corporate Vehicle Fleet
- Monitoring the behaviours of Young Drivers
Provides information via the Sure-Track Platform by way of Maps, Reports and/or Alerts for:
- GPS Vehicle positioning
- Employee Working Hours
- Vehicle Stop/Start
- Overall Driver Scores
- Usage outside working hours
- Speed, Acceleration & Idling
- Unauthorised Movement
- Servicing and Maintenance
- Impacts before & after
- Recording of Business Mileage
- Low Battery & Non-Reporting
Reporting & Alerts
Below we have detailed some of the main reports and alerts that are available for the ST3000. We have lots of other available reports and if we don’t have one that suits your need then bespoke reports can be created:
- GPS Journey reports supply a snail trail of journey information including start, stop and locations in between.
- Daily Report provides summary details of all journeys and activities.
- Driver Reports provides driver score information and detailed information on RPM, Idling, acceleration, breaking and speeding.
- Impact Detection report shows the level of impact, time and location both before and after the incident.
- Business/Private Mileage report can be configured to aid employee monthly vehicle administration.
- Unauthorised Movement alerts are detected using the built in 3-axis precision accelerometer
- Servicing & Maintenance alerts can help assist with schedule servicing and legally required maintenance.
- All reports and alerts are pre-configured to your exact requirements and can be received by text or email.
Installation & Power
The ST3000 is a totally wireless self contained unit that is simply plugged straight into the vehicle OBD port from which it is powered.
- Dimensions :43 x 64 x 25 mm
- IP Rating: Rugged textured plastic enclosure
- Temperature Range:- 30oC to + 75oC
The ST3000 can be configured to send information anywhere between once a day to once a minute depending upon your requirements.
All configuration and update requests can be carried out over air using SMS and GPRS making it easy to change settings and update firmware.