The Sure-Track ST620 is a battery operated fleet management system that is simple to install and easy to use. It has been designed to provide the user with an entry level cost effective solution for protecting and managing the use of assets in the field.
To help with the management of stock control for non powered asset in the following markets:
- Plant Equipment
- Classic & Prestige Vehicles
- Agricultural Equipment
- Equine Equipment
- Commercial Fleets
- Leisure Equipment
- Campervans & Motor homes
Provides information via the Sure-Track Platform by way of Maps, Reports and/or Alerts for:
- Daily GPS positioning
- Unauthorised Movement
- Low Battery & Non-Reporting
- Reporting & Alerts
Below we have detailed some of the main reports and alerts that are available for the ST620:
- Daily Report provides summary details of all journeys and activities
- Unauthorised Movement alerts are detected using the built in 3-axis precision accelerometer
- All reports and alerts are pre-configured to your exact requirements and can be received by text or email
Installation & Power
2 Year battery life at one position per day using 6 AA Batteries, which can be changed by the user as required. Battery life can be affected by a number of factors. These include, GPS and GSM Coverage along with the unit's configuration settings ie: the number of heartbeats a day and alert settings.
- Dimensions:74 x 124 x 36 mm
- IP Rating:IP66 sealed and rugged enclosure
- Temperature Range:- 30oC to + 70oC
A self contained unit that is fitted to the asset using supplied sticky pads or magnets. Both the cellular and GPS antennas are built-in to the unit so no separate position, hiding or wiring is required for these.
All configuration and update requests can be carried out over air using SMS and GPRS making it easy to change settings and update firmware.